We are excited to invite you to a round table where we will bring together decision-making business leaders to discuss the most pressing issues related to sustainability. Climate matters to everybody, and it matters to you as well. Climate goals and business profitability are not in competition, but improved management of resources has become imperative for both to be successful. Business is not doing a bad job, but together, we can do it better. It’s not that you are wrong, you are right. You are just not right enough. We want you to keep doing the things that are right for your business, but we just want you to do more right things.
First Roundtable: Pushing Past the Status Quo: How Sustainable Business Can Drive Profitability by Möbius
At this first roundtable as part of a series, we will provide you with simple, practical perspectives on how to improve sustainability within your organization. We will also discuss how to make future challenges less complex and explore how to set and measure meaningful climate-related targets. We want to ensure that you are prepared for the massive change that is coming. Being prepared means better profitability, and we will show you how to use new solutions to solve old problems. If you are prepared, you do not have to live your business crisis-to-crisis.
Why Should You Attend?
- Gain valuable insights from experts in the field and learn about the latest sustainability trends and practices
- Connect with other business leaders who share your passion for sustainability and network with like-minded professionals
- Gain a competitive edge by staying up-to-date with the latest regulations and best practices for sustainable business
- Discover how to improve your business sustainability while remaining profitable
What Would You Take Away?
- Simple, practical perspectives on what to do to improve sustainability within your organization
- Strategies for making future challenges less complex and more manageable
- Tools for setting and measuring meaningful climate-related targets to enhance your sustainability efforts
- An understanding of how to use new solutions to solve old problems and be prepared for the massive change that is coming
Join this opportunity to connect with other sustainability-focused business leaders and get inspired by learning about the latest practices, strategies, and regulatory developments related to sustainability.